What is PPC
PPC Management is also known as Pay-Per-Click Management. PPC is one of the most cost efficient ways of reaching your target audience. PPC uses paid advertising with Google AdWords or Bing Ads, article submissions, advertising and making sure SEO has been done. PPC incorporates SEO by adjusting or rewriting website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance PPC listings.
PPC Management works because customers will find you exactly when they are interested in your goods and services. We’ll get your phone ringing and keep your salespeople selling. We use Google, Bing and Yahoo to bring you prospects and encourage customers to discover your brand, consider your offerings, and take action. Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, we can help you with that.
Totally Transparent Marketing.
Why is this important?
So you’ll always know exactly where every dollar you spend is going. You will also have full daily access to the accounts, not just a report. If you want to cancel, okay, your account will not be affected if you choose another agency or decide to manage things yourself.
The More Complicated The Money Gets, The More Chance You Have Of Losing It!
That is why we offer a simple, straight-forward PPC fee schedule. We take pride in the honesty of our work, which is why we do honest work for honest pay. It is really easy for us to keep you happy… Just make you money. Keep that ROI high.
Google, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube | Month to Month, No Setup Fee.
We charge a monthly $300 fee plus 20% of the planned ad spend, depending on size.
- You pay Google, Bing and/or Yahoo directly. Some agencies have you just pay them. Then they send you a self-made report. This way they keep as much or as little of the total ad spend as they want. When you pay the search engines directly you reduce your risk of being swindled.
- We’ll bill you just for the management fee. See our management fee schedule below.
- We bill the management fee month-to-month. No long term contract here. You stay with us as long as we make you happy. If we stop making you happy you can leave without penalty.
- We do not charge a fee to cancel services.
- We do not refund our management fee.
- No Setup Fees. Ever.