All Social Media Management Plans:
- May use other major platforms if needed such as YouTube if you have video content, Google+ and Linked In if you have a need for those platforms.
- Are managed by our social media manager(s) that have degrees in graphic design and are experienced writers. We will manage the content of the platforms including images and videos in the feed as well as the images and videos in the headers and profile image areas.
- We are experienced in creating online marketing plans that also include social media management. The goal for social media management is to keep your name in front of your target audience while communicating your message in a manner that will produce a multiplied return of your investment.
Social Media ManagementBronze
- Includes professionally strategized posts 3 days per week on various platforms as needed.
Social Media ManagementSilver
- Professionally strategized posts 4 days per week on various platforms as needed.
- Plus: This plan includes $100 of paid boosted posts and advertisements.
Social Media ManagementGold
- Professionally strategized posts 5 days per week on various platforms as needed.
- Plus: This plan includes $200 of paid boosted posts and advertisements.
78% of internet users have active social media accounts.
These users could be potential customers. This is why it is so important to hire the right social media marketing company. At Spin Moden, we can help you reach and convert new customers and clients using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The benefits of using our social media management services consist of increased awareness, website traffic, and lead generation. Our goal is to achieve brand trust, top-of-mind awareness, attract potential customers to your site, and create an organic communicative relationship with your audience. Your posts can include images, short videos, weekly sales promotions, events and other relevant information that your prospects and clients want to see and when they need to see it.
How we help your business
We help your business grow on social media in 4 ways:
- Daily Management & Posts
- Custom Content Creation
- Interactive Engagement
- Awareness & Follower Growth
We use platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter to accomplish your social media goals. Each platform is used differently to engage with potential customers.
Future updates to our social media plans include Google+ and YouTube.
We won’t let you spend money you don’t need to spend. Don’t throw your money away. Boosting posts on facebook sounds great, but there is a strategy when using advertising services on Social Media. We help you budget your ad spend so you’re not wasting valuable dollars on things that will not make you money in return.
Customers need to hear from or see you regularly. Often times, customers will refer to the last thing they saw, and you always want to be out in front of your competition. When a consumer thinks about needing a product or service that you offer, you want to be the first person they contact.
Engage and Interact with current and potential customers.
This builds brand trust. When using social media, clients relate that to a personable image of your company/brand. By engaging and interacting, we are able to increase your following, likes, tweets, and comments. Your audience wants to have an authentic conversation with your brand.
All of this. Everything we do for your business on Social Media is promoting your brand. It’s all a funnel to get you more traffic and more customers. This essentially means you make more money.
More qualified traffic.
We use unique content that is relevant to your target audience to get their attention. Therefore, the only people who are looking at your brand’s social posts and engagements are those who need or want what you have to offer.
Facebook is a data-driven platform that allows your business to laser target buyers. We use Facebook to build relationships, generate leads, gain insights, conduct market research, get thorough reporting, improve reputation and build online communities.
Linked In is a platform that caters to professionals. Here we are able to reach those in leadership roles, create awareness to potential customers/clients, engage with other professionals in target industries and build lasting business relationships. This is also a great place to offer and receive referrals.
Twitter is a platform that caters to young adults. Here we are able to influence and engage in real-time with followers and your target market. Here you can share news, company updates, photos, and links to relevant content.The objective of using this platform is to build organic curated content that pertains to your business and sales goals.