February 9, 2021
Key Questions Answered in Effective Reporting
Are we bringing in Revenue?
Are we generating quotable leads?
Are we meeting our goals?
Download the full PDF or follow along down below
Reporting Summary Page
Always the first page of a report Includes a project overview and highlights the most important metrics
YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
Lay the groundwork for the rest of the report
Talk about what PPC campaigns are and how they contribute to the overall marketing strategy
Give a brief overview of what SEO is and how you’re boosting your client’s rankings
Discuss target audience and elaborate on how you’re reaching those customers
Address any changes to the market, target audience(s), or competition
GOALS & IDEAS
- Discuss any ideas you have and include the goals they might accomplish
- Revisit the goals from month to month
- Highlight any future plans you have for marketing campaigns
BENEFITS OF A GOALS & IDEAS PAGE
- Demonstrates that you’re setting goals and striving to achieve them
- Gives clients a chance to ask questions and follow your progress