Monthly Website Maintenance Agreement$199.99 Per Month. | 5 hours at a 50% discount to our normal $79.99 per hour rates.
$199.99 is for most local and regional sites. For National and International sites, please call us.
Monthly Website Maintenance Agreement
Spin Modern’s regular hourly rate is $79.99 per hour, with this agreement the client will recieve a 50% discount on all hourly work.
Discounted rate for monthly agreement:
Services not considered ‘standard website maintenance’ are subject to be charged at a discounted hourly rate of $39.99, charged in addition to this contract. The monthly charge for this maintenance contract is $199.95, which includes 5 hours a month at a 50% discount, or $39.99 per hour. Any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at our discounted rate of $39.99/per hour. We bill in half-hour intervals 9a-5p., M-F, EST. A er hours, we bill in hourly intervals at time-and-a-half.
What is included:
1. Edits, revisions, updates or new creative textual/minor graphical content.
2. Consultation, and guidance on the use of the website.
3. Onpage basic SEO such as meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
4. Regular monitoring and updating to ensure respectable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
5. Reasonalbe measures and best practices against hackers from gaining access to your site. 6. Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss. 7. Consultations and advice. 9a-5p M-F, Eastern.
8. Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that it is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website so ware. Newer plugins may need to be purchased by Client.
9. Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
What is not included in this agreement:
1. Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
2. CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
3. Additional plugins or so ware needed. These will be purchased and billed.
4. Work not performed at the Spin Modern office.
723 WOODIS AVENUE, SUITE 1| NORFOLK, VIRGINIA 23510
Spin Modern shall provide Client with minor updates to their website for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid by automatic payment on a Monthly Basis on either the 1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd of each month. During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Spin Modern will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Spin Modern makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, the percentage to be determined by Spin Modern.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Spin Modern will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 1 business day, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received a er 5pm EST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary. Spin Modern will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Spin Modern has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Spin Modern to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. Spin Modern shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorizes Spin Modern to access their web hosting account, website and any other account required to perform the work. Clients will provide active user names and passwords combinations. If access to the server via FTP, is required the client assures that ‘write permissions’ are in place on said hosting provider. Signing this document means that you agree to the terms of this document “Monthly Website Maintenance Agreement.” The agreement can be cancelled by Spin Modern or the Client at any time. Spin Modern offers a money back guarantee during the current month.
$199.95 Monthly Website Maintenance Fee Paid Automatically